The Prime Minister of Pakistan announced the Ehsaas Rashan Program Online Registration 2023, with the intention of helping low profile and poor people. The purpose of starting Ehsaas Rashan Pass Gov Pk online registration is to increase inflation quickly. It will be a landmark grant program for deserving persons from the Government of Pakistan. The most important part of this program is to help people buy food (rashan) at the Karyana store with a 30% discount on four main items such as flour, pulses and ghee/cooking oil. You can also check that another great initiative of the Pakistani government is the Ehsaas Kafalat Program.
The announcement of the Ehsaas Rashan CNIC Check Online Program has been made with the cooperation of the National Bank of Pakistan and the Ehsaas program. The Ahsaas Ration Scheme will provide a monthly subsidy of Rs 1,000 to 20 million families to purchase household items for daily use. A total of 130 million people will benefit from the program.
The total budget of Rs. 120 billion has been allocated for Ehsaas Rashan Portal for the next six months. If you deserve it, you should apply for the registration that is already open. As we already know, inflation is increasing due to charges for Electricity, Gas and daily use items, and the dollar is also rising. Ehsaas Rashan program online registration card will work on the principle of “Card in PIN”.
How to Apply 0nline
Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023 Phase I has been officially launched in all CSD stores and registered merchants across Punjab. All eligible families would receive the SMS from 8123; otherwise, you can confirm your eligibility and application status from the online portal. You would follow the steps:
- If your household/family is deemed eligible, you must enter your CNIC number and receive the confirmation SMS as “This CNIC is eligible for the Rashan Program”.
- If the verification of your family/household is in progress, you will receive the following response “The verification of your house/family is in process” after entering the CNIC number
- In case your family/household is deemed ineligible, you will see the response “This CNIC is not eligible for the Program” after entering the CNIC number in the portal
- If you had not registered your home with the SIM registered in your name, you will see the message “Register your CNIC with your Mobile SIM number again” after entering the identification number in the portal.
All Ehsaas Rashan program recipients, Rashan program start date will start very soon. Because the previous date was November 23, 2022, but for unavoidable reasons, the new date will be announced after one week. The new release date will be announced soon. Thank you all for your interest in the program.
Dr. Sania Nishtar as the Director of Ehsaas 8123 Punjab Program has posted a new video tutorial in Urdu for a full understanding of the registration procedure 2023. The other good news is that she has extended the deadline to 31 December 2022 for registration of persons as beneficiary and karyana trader.
Ehsaas Rashan Registration SMS Code
Ehsaas Program Manager Dr. Sania Nishtar has announced Ehsaas Rashan’s registration SMS code “8123”. All those families in Punjab who are not registered yet but can now register just by sending CNIC number to 8123 via SMS. You can also visit your nearest Punjab Khidmat Markaz to register for 8171 rashan program. Punjab Government once again started the new registration for Ehsaas Rashan Program Gov Pk online registration on 2nd October 2022. If you are already registered with Ahsas Rashan then you need to get a new registration. Traders can earn 8% commission and also win prizes in the quarterly lucky draw. The latest date for the registration of Rashan ehsaas is 31 December 2022 in the first phase of Punjab rule.
Punjab Government has started online registration of new Ehsas Rashan Scheme with allocation of Rs 100 crore for 80 Lac families. If you buy basic household items like Flour (Aata), Oil (Kola), Ghee and Pulses (Daal), you will get 40% discount when you buy these items at Ehsaas Ration registered Karyana store. All eligible families can register from the following methods:
- Registration Via SMS Code: You can send your 14 number CNIC on 8123 via SMS.
- Visit the website https://ehsaas.punjab.gov.pk / https://ehsaas.punjab.gov.pk/merchant
- Visit your nearby Ehsaas Khidmat Markaz for New Registration 2023
Punjab Govt Ehsaas rashan program
The new registration of ehsaas rashan Punjab Gov Pk for families and Karyana Shops will start very soon but the exact date will be announced. Ehsaas Punjab Program Online Registration Informational Video will be released very soon after 1st December 2022. The first step is to announce the opening of SMS number for Ehsaas Rashan Punjab Registration.
The new phase of Ehsaas Rashan online registration will start on December 1, 2022. All families in Punjab will register during the next phase from September to December 2022. Senator Dr. Sania Nishtar will post the informational video on the registration process. registration eligibility for the Ehsaas Rashan Portal. A new Ehsaas Rashan app will be released very soon.
- All those families who are already registered in Imran Khan’s Ehsaas Rashan will also continue to be included in the program this time.
- Traders can open a bank account at any bank to contribute to the Ehsaas Rashan program and if you are already registered, you do not need to register again.
- The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has not yet decided to reopen the Ehsaas Rashan Program. You have to wait for the new announcement date.
I will post an informative video in the next seven days about all the details of the Ehsaas Ration Grant Scheme and the eligibility criteria to join the Ehsaas Ration Grant Scheme in Punjab Province so that deserving families can easily benefit from the Program.
Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi has issued the approval to start the Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program across Punjab. The Chief Minister’s directive to prepare the Ehsaas Law for Ehsaas programmes. It has been decided to give Rs 1500 per month instead of Rs 1000 to poor people under the Ehsaas Subsidy Inquiry