Check Online Your Eligibility Sehat Insaf Card 2023.
?How to use Sehat Insaf card / Qaumi Sehat Card
- Check your Eligibility. SMS your National Identity Card number to 8500, to check your eligibility in the program.
- Get your Sehat Insaf card / Qaumi Sehat Card.
- Use your Sehat Insaf card / Qaumi Sehat Card to get treatment.
- Get the treatment free of cost.
- Provide Feedback.
How do I register my Sehat card?
for sehat card activation the applicant can call to helpline number for Punjab and KPK Candidates.
- SMS YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD NUMBER TO 8500 AND CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY IN THE PROGRAM.
- Get your Pakistan Sehat Card
- Use your Pakistan Sehat Card to get treatment
Who is eligible for Sehat sahulat program?
Currently all people living below poverty i.e. earning less then $2/day (as per 32.5 PMT score of NSER) in Punjab, KPK, AJK, GB and 100% population coverage for Newly Merged Districts of KPK and District Tharparker (Sindh) are covered. Check Online Your Eligibility Sehat Insaf Card 2023.
What is Qaumi Sehat Card?
Qaumi Sehat Card (National Health Card) is a Micro-health Insurance initiative currently available for citizens of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan Azad Kashmir, and Tharparkar (Sindh) under the Sehat Sahulat Program (Healthcare Convenience Program) by the Government of Pakistan. Under the program, millions of people belonging to low-income families are getting swift and free inpatient healthcare services without any financial obligations.
Different Programs in Pakistan For Help Poor People ( غریب عوام کی مدد کے لیےمختلف پروگرام )
|Benazir Income Support Programme Online Apply 2023 ( بے نظیر انکم سپورٹ پروگرام )||View-Download|
|Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration Online 2023 ( احساس راشن پروگرام )||View-Download|
|Punjab Mazdoor Card Online Apply 2023 ( پنجاب مزدور کارڈ )||View-Download|
|احساس پروگرام 8171 ویب پورٹل Ehsaastracking pass gov pk||View-Download|
|Ehsaastracking pass احساس پروگرام||View_Download|
|Insaaf Card Apply||View_Download|
Holding a Sehat Card allows you to receive health services in many Public and Private Hospitals across the designated regions. You can access those facilities and get treatment and care in case of accident and medical emergency, and for diseases like diabetes, kidney diseases, Hepatitis B and C, and all types of cancers. Furthermore, Sehat Card holders can also receive free COVID-19 treatment.
Who is Eligible for Sehat Card?
Currently, all citizens of Pakistan earning less than $2/day can access this program and receive free medical care, as surveyed under Ehsaas Kafaalat / Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
All permanent residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (including the residents of merge districts from ex-FATA), Punjab, and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), as per NADRA records, are cover under the program regardless of their income.
Update January 2023- Eligibility Sehat Card in Punjab: Currently, the population of 7 districts of Sahiwal and D.G. Khan and Lahore divisions are cover under the program, while in the remaining 29 districts, poor people (earning less than $2 per day 32.5 PMT according to NSER base on BISP Survey), along with persons with disabilities, and transgender community who are register with NADRA, are eligible.
The Government of the Punjab intends to include all citizens of Punjab province into the program by 31st March, 2023. You can learn more from the PHIMC website.
Note: The Government of Pakistan is gradually expanding the scope of the program across the country.
Health Cover Under Sehat Card
The Sehat Card provides comprehensive medical cover for eligible card holders including:
- Free-of-cost hospitalization, emergency services, in-patient services (all medical and surgical cases), fractures/injuries, referral transportation, maternity services, and free follow-ups.
- Other than secondary care services, eight major diseases are also cover under priority cover package, including cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, burns and road traffic accidents, kidney diseases, chronic diseases (TB, Hepatitis A, B and C, HIV, chronic liver disease), organ failure, oncology, and neurosurgical services. See this link for complete list of diseases covered under the program.
- The cardholder can get treatment worth up to PKR 720,000 annually. This amount can be further top up if need. If a cardholder or his/her family member suffers from any major disease, the treatment will not be discontinue due to exhaustion of insurance amount, but the government can provide a further PKR 360,000 per family per annum and get the treatment complete.
- If a patient dies while under treatment, burial support of PKR 10,000 is also to the family.
Currently, the following two treatment packages are available for the beneficiaries of the program. The details for available packages are updated on the PM Health Program Website.
1. Secondary Care
- Initial coverage PKR 60,000 / family / year
- Additional coverage PKR 60,000 / family
2. Priority Treatment
- Initial coverage PKR 300,000 / family / year
- Additional coverage PKR 300,000 / family
For more information, see the complete list of hospitals on panel under Sehat Sahulat Program, as well as the detailed Benefit Package for Sehat Card.
In addition to the medical facilities, the card also provides support in transportation for patients. This includes PKR 1,000 paid per family per visit for a maximum of three visits per year.
How to Check Eligibility and Use Sehat Card
1. Check your Eligibility: To check eligibility, send an SMS with your National Identity Card number to 8500 (9780 for KP). You can also check your Sehat Card eligibility by using this online tool or this Android App (Punjab Only).
Note: if your name isn’t appearing among eligible individuals, and you believe this is due to an error, you can contact this official helpline for further assistance: 0800-09009 and 0800-89898.
2. Your CNIC is your Sehat Card: If you are eligible, you can use your CNIC card as your default Sehat Card.
3. Gather Information and Documents Required: Select your desired empaneled hospitals for Sehat Sahulat Program. Take your original CNIC when you visit the Government/ Private hospital.
In case of a child under the age of 18, take their B-Form along with the CNIC of one their parents.
4. Use Your Sehat Card to Get Medical Treatment: After reaching the hospital, you may approach the dedicated Sehat Sahulat Program counter for further assistance. The SSP staff will verify your eligibility through your CNIC and guide you to the relevant hospital department for treatment.
5. Get the Treatment Free of Cost: The cost of treatment after the patient has been admitted in the hospital shall be charged from the Sehat Card.
You can see additional information on Sehat Sahulat Program in these brochures in Urdu and Sindhi as well as the Frequently Asked Questions section in English. For information on Sehat Sahulat Program in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, detailed information can be found in this online booklet in Urdu.
For any further help regarding Sehat Card, you can call at 0800-09009 or 080089898 (KP) or send an email at: email@example.com or [email protected].
For queries related to Sehat Card, the Sehat Sahulat program or healthcare services in Pakistan, you can send us a private message via our Page. Our dedicated team of moderators respond to queries from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
To check eligibility, send an SMS with your National Identity Card number to 8500 (9780 for KP). You can also check your Sehat Card eligibility by using this online tool or this Android App (Punjab Only).
1.SMS YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD NUMBER TO 8500 AND CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY IN THE PROGRAM.
2.Get your Pakistan Sehat Card
3. Use your Pakistan Sehat Card to get treatment