10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 Punjab board.10th Class – Matric Chemistry – Guess Paper pdf All Punjab Board 10th Class – Matric Chemistry – Guess Paper pdf (2023), Matric . These 10th class are made by experts of the relevant field, for example,chemistry are made by a person who is expert in chemistry ,you happen to be a student looking for the premium of 10th Class Chemistry for the Punjab Board.Class 10 chemistry according to FBISE syllabus. Contains solved exercises, review questions, MCQs, important board questions and chapter overview.10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 Punjab board.
Table of contents
10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 Punjab board
Chemistry is a branch of science. We study chemical compounds, their properties, reactions, and their uses in daily life. Chemistry is listed as one of the backbone disciplines of the 10th level science group. We can see the application of chemistry in our real life. In order to prepare for grade 10 chemistry, we are here to provide students with 2023 grade 10 chemistry guess papers 2023.
Guess Paper Punjab board 10th Class Chemistry
The 2023 Grade 10 Chemistry Guessing Test Paper is prepared for Grade 10 students. You will find these notes very useful and helpful. They describe important issues in the 10th category of chemistry chapters. You can also choose to prepare online or download the pdf. These important chemistry 10 types of guessing papers 2023 can also be saved in pdf files.
|Board||All Punjab Board|
|keyword||10th class paper scheme Past Paper , Guess Paper , Notes 2023 All Board|
|Subject||All Subject ( Biology, Chemistry, Physics , Urdu , Islamiyat, English, Math, Home Economics , Pak Studies , General Science ,General Math , English|
Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab board 10th Class
These include BISE in Faisalabad, Lahore, Gujranwala, Deraghazi Khan, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan and Jammu and Kashmir.Chemical research is one of the most challenging sciences. As far as mathematics is concerned, we can say that the chemistry subject in middle school is similar to the basic level. Candidates whose essay is weak are actually not interested in this essay. At the time of writing this article, you may not have heard of the importance of this article or anything else.
- Reversible & irreversible reaction
- Relationship between active mass & rate of reaction
- H+ ion act as a lewis acid. Why?
- What are salts? Give two examples
- Define pH. What is the pH of pure water?
- Acid/Base Theories
- uses of sodium silicate, calcium chloride, calcium oxide
- Define isomerism. How many isomers does pentane have?
- Define Catenation
- Vital Force Theory
- What is the dot & cross formula?
- Define open-chain/acyclic compound.
- Define alicyclic/Non-Benzenoid compounds.
- Why are alkanes called “Paraffins”?
- Define open-chain hydrocarbons & Closed
- Define Biochemistry
- Diff. b/w essential & nonessential amino acid
- Sources & uses of vitamin A, Vitamin D
- Difference b/w ghee & oil
- Difference b/w ghee & oil
- Why is CO2 called a greenhouse gas?
- Diff. b/w atmosphere & environment
- How are sulfur-containing compounds emitted naturally?
- Define pollutants. Differentiate b/w primary & secondary pollutants.
- Define the Ozone hole & where was it noticed first? Effects of ozone depletion
- Define capillary action
- Why are non-polar compounds insoluble in water?
- Soft water & hard water. How can the temporary hardness of water be removed by Clark’s method?
- Difference b/w Minerals & Ores
- Difference b/w crude oil & residual oil. Difference b/w diesel oil & fuel oil.
- Define Roasting. How is it carried out?
- State gravity separation and Electromagnetic separation
- Which raw materials are used in the manufacturing of urea?
- How is NaHCO3 converted to Na2CO3?
- Give the macroscopic characteristics of forward, reverse reactions & dynamic equilibrium.
- Explain the law of mass action & derive the expression for the equilibrium constant for a given reaction A +B>< C+D / general reaction.
- Explain the importance of the equilibrium constant.
- What are indicators? How they can be used to determine the pH of acidic, basic & and neutral solutions
- Explain the Bronsted Lowry concept of an acid and base with examples.
- All Acid/Base Theories
- Define homologous series. Write its characteristics.
- Write uses of ethane, ethane, methane & acetylene.
- functional group
- Define monosaccharides & oligosaccharides. Give their characteristics
- Explain the sources & uses of proteins & lipids.
- Define vitamins. Discuss the types, sources, uses & importance of vitamins. Also, write the effects of its deficiency.
- Define atmosphere. How is the atmosphere divided into different layers? Explain.
- Define global warming. Discuss its effects.
- Define acid rain. How does it form & what are its effects?
- . Describe the structure & properties of water in detail.
- Water is a universal solvent. How?
- Explain important water-borne diseases. How can these be prevented?
- Define following terms: (a) minerals (b) ores (c) gangue (d) slag
- Write a note on ammonia Solvey’s process.
- How is urea manufactured on a commercial scale? Explain with the help of a diagram.
|10th Class – Matric Chemistry Notes – Guess Paper pdf (2023)||(Download Pdf)|
|10th Class Chemistry Past Paper DG Khan Board 2023 (1st Group ) Objective||Download View|
|10th Class Chemistry Past Paper DG Khan Board 2023 (1st Group ) Subjective||Download View|
10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper Federal Board
You can get idea through the chemistry guess paper 2023 class 10 Federal board that which type of questions can be asked in the examination of Board. FBISE guess paper 2023 chemistry class 10 are prepared for the students ease. As we all know that in examination days students always need some important questions to give them relaxation. Therefore, students are advised to download the 10th class chemistry guess paper Federal Board from here and attain the good marks in exams.
Benefits of Chemistry Guess Paper In Exams
These important guess papers are prepared by the experience based qualified staff. You will have idea about your chemistry board examination pattern.These guess papers are prepared just according to your chemistry board exam pattern 2023 so that the students can easily attempt their board exam.You will get to know how many MCQs, short questions and long questions will be asked in the exam.
Chemistry Important Question 2023
|1- Different between Reactant and Product ?|
2- What is the Reversible Reaction and Irreversible Reaction ?
3- What is Forward Reaction and Reversible Reaction ?
4- What is Law of Mass Action ?
5- Explain the characteristics of reversible reaction ?
6- What is the Characteristics of Acid and Bases ?
7- Uses of Acid and Bases ?
8- Uses of Sulphuric Acid ?
9- Explain the acidity of Stomach ?
10- What is Universal Indicator ?
11-Explain the kind of Salt ?
12- What is the Complex Salt ?
13- Explain four Characteristics of Acidic Salt ?
14- Different between Molecular Formula and Structural Formula ?
15- Different Between Solubility and Stability ?
16- What is Carbonization ?
17- Different Between Coal tar and Coal Gas ?
18- What is Open Chain and Closed Chain ?
19- Four Uses of Organic Compound ?
20- What is Functional Group ?
21- What is Alcoholic and Ketonic Group
22- Characteristics of Homologous Series ?
23- What is Open Chain Hydrocarbons and its Types?
24- Different between Alkane , Alkene , and Alkyne ?
25- Which is the Simplest Alkane ?
26- What is the Hydrogenation of Alkane And Alkene ?
27- What is Carbohydrate ?
28- Three Name of Fatty Acid And its Formula ?
29- What is Troposphere and Stratosphere ?
30- What is disadvantage of Hard water ?
31- How natural fertilizer is better than Artificial fertilizer ?
32- What is the definition of Petroleum ?
33- Four characteristics of water ?
34- Different Between Hard & Soft Water ?
35- Why Co is Harmful for Health ?
Leave a Reply