Posted Date 03 March, 2023
Newspaper Dawn Jobs
Education Intermediate Bachelor Master
Vacancy Location Rawalpindi, Punjab Pakistan
Expected Last Date 11 March, 2023 or as per paper ad
Latest Jobs Join Pakistan Air Force As A Commission Officer In 2023
- Address Pakistan Air Force Headquarters (PAF HQs), Unnamed Road E-9, Islamabad
- Education: FSc, ACCA, B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor, BBA, BE, BS, CA, M.Phil, Master, MBA, MS
- Vacancy: 500 +
- Salary Offer 70,000 +
PAF Jobs 2023 – Join Pakistan Airforce as Commissioned Officers
Looking for Pakistan Armed Forces jobs? Students and job seekers, this page is for you! Discover PAF Jobs 2023 and how to Join Pakistan Air Force by applying online at www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
Join PAF Commissioned Officers Jobs 2023 Recruitment is set to hire male applicants for various branches, including 155 General Duty Pilot (GD)P, 101 Aeronautical Engineering Course, 111 Air Defence Course, 30 Admin & Special Duties Courses, 12 Logistics Courses, Legal Branch 131 CSC SSC, Accounts Branch (131 CSC SSC), Information Technology (131 CSC SSC), Logistics Branch (131 CSC SSC), Admin & Special Duties Branch (131 CSC SSC), and Education Branch (131 CSC SSC).
How to Join PAF 2023?
- The PAF is a set registration process for interested applicants from 4th March 2023 at www.joinpaf.gov.pk. Applicants who want to apply online must visit the Join PAF Official website and follow the step-by-step process to fill out the online registration form.
- To ensure successful registration, applicants must provide complete and accurate information in the PAF Online Registration Form. Make sure to double-check all the information before submitting the form.
- Interested applicants should note that the PAF Online Registration will remain open until 11th March 2023. Don’t miss this opportunity to apply for PAF Commissioned Officers Jobs 2023 and join the esteemed ranks of Pakistan‘s armed forces.
Pakistan Airforce Information & Selection Centers
Visit / Call Timings: 0800 AM to 0200 PM
Abbottabad, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Karachi, Lahore, Mianwali, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Nawab Shah.
Who is eligible for PAF?
Fsc/BE/BS/BSc (Civil Engineering) minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4, or minimum 62% marks with the annual system from reputed Pakistani/Foreign Colleges/Universities recognized by HEC & PEC in all disciplines.
Leave a Reply