9th Class Urdu Pairing Scheme 2023 For All Punjab Boards. Students now have a few months to prepare for the 2023 exams. Many of the students are so keen that they have been preparing for the exams since the beginning of class, but some of the students are not as talented as other students. They worked hard to be examined, but in the end they faced many difficulties. Urdu is a language discipline of literature. Some students have a good command of Urdu, so trying the Urdu exam for students is very easy. But, on the other hand, some of the students lacked Urdu skills, so they face a lot of problems reading by heart or trying to play the full role. 9th Class Urdu Pairing Scheme 2023 For All Punjab Boards. .
9th Class Urdu Pairing Scheme 2023
All the components of Urdu paper for 9th class have been explained below.
Q.1. MCQs = 15 marks
- Hissa Nasar = 7 mcqs
- Hissa Nazam = 2 mcqs
- Hissa Ghazal = 1 mcqs
- Urdu Grammar = 5 mcqs
Q.2. Ashaar ki Tashreh Krein = 10 marks
- 4 ashaar from hissa Nazam and students have to explain 3 ashaar each having 2 marks
- 3 ashaar from Hissa Ghazal and students have to explain 2 ashaar each having 2 marks
- Tashreeh should be around half page.
Q.3. Paragrap ki tashreeh from Hissan Nasar
- two paragraphs from the book are given and the students have to explain all the two paragraphs. There is no choice.
- Name of author = 0.5 marks
- Title of the lesson = 0.5 marks
- Meanings of difficult words = 2 marks
- Explanation = 2 marks
- The explanation should be around 3/4 page to a full page
Q.4. Short questions = 10 marks
- 8 short questions are given and the student have to write answers for 5 questions each having 2 marks
- Hissan nazam 5 short questions
- Hissan Nazam 2 short questions
- Hissa Ghazal 1 short questions
Q.5. Lesson Ka Khulasa = 5 marks
- There are 2 lessons names and the students have to write a Khulasa of ANY ONE of them.
- Khulasa should be 1 page to 1-2 pages
Q.6. Nazam ka Khulasa ya Markazi Khyal = 5 marks
- Shayer ka name = 1 marks
- Khulasa = 4 marks
- There is no choice in this question you have to write Khulasa of ONE poem given.
Q.7. Application or Letter = 10 marks
- There is a choice in this question. You can either write a letter or an application on the given topics
- Your letter or application should be of ONE FULL PAGE to 1.5 pages
Q.8. Story or Dialogue = 5 marks
- This question has a choice too. You can write either a story on the given topic or a dialogue.
- It should be of 1-1.5 pages
Q.9. Complete the sentences or Correct the sentences = 5 marks
- There is a choice in this question:the student either complete the given sentences, usually the Zarb-ul-amsaal (Board grammar pages = 41-45
- Or they correct the sentences (board grammar pages 33-35)
Urdu Paper Pattern of 9th Class 2023
The candidates are informed to prepare by considering this scheme to get the maximum marks.You can get to know the paper pattern of Urdu 9th class according to Punjab Board examination in 2023 from the following table:
|Objective Type||Subjective Type|
|Total Marks||15||Total Marks||60|
|Time Allowed||20 minutes||Time Allowed||2:10 hrs|
|Number of MCQs||15||Number of Questions||8|
|Distribution of Marks||Each MCQ of 1 mark||Distribution of Marks||Attempt 3 rhymes out of 4 from Nazam part and 2 rhymes out of 3 from Ghazal part having 10 marks|
|Total||15 MCQs||Explanation of paragraphs from chapters having 10 marks|
|Attempt 5 questions out of 8 having 10 marks|
|Attempt abstract of 1 chapter out of 2 having 5 marks|
|Attempt abstract of nazam having 5 marks|
|Attempt application OR letter having 10 marks|
|Write a story OR dialogue having 5 marks|
|Sentence correction OR Idioms completion having 5 marks|
View Online Urdu Pairing Scheme 2023 9th Class
The comparison scheme is made for that type of student who faces difficulties understanding word by word. Following the pairing scheme, students can relax a little. They only need to do selective studies to appear in tests and solve complete works. Students can skip some lessons that are difficult for them, following the pairing scheme. It is an excellent favor for students to have a paring scheme to prepare for the exam with less effort. Paring schemes are given by senior officials to give students some ease. Having a pairing scheme in Urdu is like a golden egg for some students. They can get a good score in Urdu if they prepare the exam according to the 2023 pairing scheme.
Download Urdu Pairing Scheme 2023 9th Class
One that will have to clarify for each student who is preparing their exam according to the paring scheme that the paring scheme is changed each year. Every year, the examiner’s authorities announced a new pairing scheme. So, if you are following the pairing scheme, confirm that you are following the right one and are prepared for the year 2023. Watch out for some fake pairing schemes that are available on social networks. Following any of the pairing schemes confirms one thing whether it is issued by senior examination controller authorities for the 9th class or not. Because if you follow any false or old paring scheme, it will have direct negative effects on your result.
9th Class Urdu Pairing Scheme 2023
They need relaxation because they make less effort to solve whole roles. A pairing scheme is a good option for this type of student. So now, if you are looking for a paring scheme for Urdu 2023, you are in the right place. You will be able to have all the information about the pairing scheme for Urdu 2023. In addition, you will have the latest pairing scheme announced for the year 2023 for free on this page. We upload the most recent pairing scheme for students, issued by the exam controller for students. By following them, you will be able to get good grades on your final 2023 Urdu exam. Keep visiting this page for more information on pairing schemes and much more.
Exam 9th Class Urdu Pairing Scheme 2023
The same 9th Urdu pairing scheme is valid for all the nine Punjab boards that include BISE Lahore, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Sahiwal, BISE Sargodha, BISE Rawalpindi, BISE Faisalabad, BISE DG Khan, BISE Multan, and BISE Bahawalpur. For the convenience of the students, the 9th class Urdu pairing scheme 2023 is mentioned here will the complete details that allow the students to learn about the topics and chapters included in the 9th syllabus. The students have also prepared for the practical part apart from the theoretical portions. The details regarding the practical part of each chapter are also mentioned in the syllabus. You can also check Class 9 Notes.